GREEN MOUNTAIN GRILLS
1. DIGITAL CONTROLLER – manages the internal temp by controlling the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox.
2. AUGER MOTOR – turns the auger that feeds pellets into the firebox.
3. HEAT ROD – ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
4. COMBUSTION FAN – the micro-adjusted variable-speed fan and auger motor allow you to keep your grill and food at the temperature you set.
5. FIREBOX – The Venturi-style firebox creates the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke and flavor throughout the grill.